Moving Home (London)
We understand the busy lifestyle of most Londoners so we're able to work around your schedules to organise surveys and timely moves.
With our main operations center and warehousing facilities based in South West London we're able to quickly mobilise our team and vehicles for moves at short-notice.
We have recently been awarded long term contracts by property developers and housing authorities across London to relocate residents during renovations and large-scale moves.
We cover the whole of Central and Greater-London Areas.
- Dismantling and reassembly services by trained personnel.
- Fully insured for loss and damage of goods.
- Modern and clean removal vehicles - fully equipped with blankets, straps, furniture covers and protection materials.
- Specialists in moving fragile and high-value furniture and pianos.
- Able to provide tenancy cleaning and property repair services if required.
- Experienced and careful national and international movers.
- Free no obligation quotes.
- Sensible and Affordable Prices.
- Full expert packing and unpacking service.
- Trained and uniformed removals crew.
Budgeting for house removals
Every house removal is unique. No two moves are the same in respect of items, furniture and service needs. The cost therefore will depend on your individual requirements. As a rough guide however, we have provided some examples of the costs relating to typical house removals below.
1 Bed Studio Apartment (Ground Floor):
3.5T Luton Removal Van / 2 Crew : Approx £ 180
2 Bed Flat (Medium-Size, 2nd Floor with Lift):
5.5T Large-Luton Removal Van / 3 Crew : Approx £ 320
3 Bed House (Medium Size, No Garden):
7.5T Large Removal Truck / 3 Crew : Approx £ 490
4 Bed Large (Large with Garden and Shed):
7.5T Large Removal Truck + 5.5T Large-Luton Removal Van / 5 Crew : Approx £ 850 Please note these are guide prices only and mainly reflect local moves within London. For national moves and those involving greater distances and custom service plans the prices may be significantly different.